MusicZen v1.3 Released!
I am happy to announced that I have finally finished the new version of MusicZen. Many people who have used the application have given me some great feedback and some have asked me for different features so I hope that with this new version I will be able to met everyone’s requests, or at least most of them.
One of the major updates is the ability to re-order the folder structure and the file names by dragging the tag labels. You can also specify which character is used when naming your files. Check out the reference guide and the screenshots to get a picture of how this works. The other update is the addition of the Genres, which I got a lot of e-mails about for some reason. Also, mp3 files are now able to be moved or copy without having to rename them.
Other improvements include enhancements to the user interface, better layout for the report file, and some bug fixes. See the change log for a complete list.
I have licensed the new version for a small fee (about the cost of a CD/Album) so that I am able to continue to support the application and contribute to kiva.org. The license fee is to unlock the Advance features of the application and is a one time fee. The original version of the application will always be free, which I now call the Basic version.
Check out the new home page where you will be able to download the application, see screenshots, and read future blog posts about how to get the most out of MusicZen. So please check out the site, try the new version and let me know what you think. I would love to hear your feedback. Thanks for reading and for supporting MusicZen. See you next time.